Our Commitment To Safety And The Environment
At Coastal Flow Measurement, our quality assurance-focused approach ensures less risk to both our operations and our customers, resulting in an increased ability to provide superior installation, automation, measurement, analysis, and production analytics services.
Our personnel are involved with these organizations and others, including GPSA, ISHM, and ASGMT, to ensure that our organization remains an industry leader by staying on top of the most cutting-edge technology and best industry practices. Above all else, Coastal Flow Measurement ensures the safety of personnel, property, and the environment—remaining in compliance with EPA, OSHA, SEMS and DOT requirements.
What Is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a voluntary, third-party professional review process. As part of accreditation, a laboratory’s quality management system is thoroughly evaluated on a regular basis to ensure continued technical competence and full compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
• Onsite Proving for Flow & Density Meters SVP or Master Meter
• Prover Maintenance & Service
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certified Flow Lab Meter Calibration, Proving & Repair
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certified Prover Calibration (Waterdraw)
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certified Pycnometer
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certified Pressure and Temperature Calibrations
• Automated Water Injection Certification
What Is ISO/IEC 17025:2017?
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 was first issued in 1999 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Worldwide, this is the single most important standard for calibration and testing laboratories. Accreditation to this international standard means that a laboratory is technically competent and able to produce precise and accurate test and calibration data.