The Measurement Analyst will be directly responsible for processing measurement data by analyzing chart meters and electronic flow computers to determine measured quantities of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, and water for the petroleum industry and providing accurate volume data to customers by closeout deadlines. Reporting to the Measurement Supervisor, the Measurement Analyst will perform all duties and responsibilities supporting and aligning with Coastal Flow Measurement Vision and Values.
- Uses FLOWCAL system tools and reports to validate and edit imported natural gas and liquid data to ensure the accuracy of measurement data.
- Utilize the FLOWCAL system to identify, troubleshoot, and promptly communicate customer measurement-related issues or concerns.
- Performs measurement data evaluation and analysis inclusive of meter tests, proving reports, gas analysis, flow review, etc., per customer requirements.
- Creates, reviews, and distributes various information and reports needed to ensure a timely close for customers.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with customers to meet crucial contract requirements.
- Support testing and database upgrade requirements as directed by the supervisor. Participate in training initiatives and opportunities with team members and/or industry opportunities.
- Coordinate with team members to balance workloads and support a healthy work-life balance.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- FLOWCAL experience reviewing and editing gas and liquid volumetric data.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have an aptitude for analyzing data.
- Must have good communication skills and work well with other stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift rapidly.