Attendees of the virtual conference receive an exclusive preview of new enhancements coming soon to the company’s suite of oil and gas measurement software
HOUSTON – June 24, 2020 – Quorum Software, the leader in digital transformation for the oil and gas industry, today announced a preview of the company’s upcoming release of FLOWCAL oil and gas measurement software and its suite of Field Measurement applications to attendees of the Qnections LIVE 2020 virtual conference.
“As the industry standard for hydrocarbon measurement software, we are continuously looking for ways to add value through our solutions,” said Tyson Greer, chief product officer, Quorum Software. “The latest enhancements to FLOWCAL and our Field Measurement applications provide customers with even more functionality that delivers cost-saving efficiencies to their measurement processes.”
With 80% of North American midstream operators using FLOWCAL, the latest 10.2 release will help oil and gas businesses of all sizes solve measurement challenges by:
- Providing more detailed insight and operational validation for balances
- Adding more versatility for meter factor application
- Tracking information and meeting regulatory requirements with an enhanced audit trail
- Allowing flexible definitions of business day and month
- Simplifying the login process using single sign-on
Alongside FLOWCAL 10.2, Quorum is releasing updates to several Field Measurement applications – TESTit 3.11, PROVEit 9.11, and PYCit 3.11 – that further streamline processes from the field to the back office by delivering:
- Enhanced accuracy through additional contact management permissions
- Continued compliance with API regulatory additions
- Advanced communication that streamlines approval status notifications
- Improved interfaces with various EFM makes, models, and software versions using industry-standard communications protocols
- Better planning of upcoming events that safeguards scheduling timelines
- More efficient data exchange with the ability to limit file sizes for export by limiting schedule entries and associated tasks
Enhancements provided with the release of FLOWCAL 10.2 reinforce Quorum’s commitment to customer success and its emphasis on incorporating customer feedback into product roadmaps. More than one hundred FLOWCAL customers from across the industry participate in the company’s customer advisory boards, including members from various measurement committees such as American Gas Association, American Petroleum Institute, GPA Midstream Association, Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement and Industry Measurement Group.
FLOWCAL 10.2, TESTit 3.11, PROVEit 9.11, and PYCit 3.11 will be available later this summer. To learn more about Quorum’s complete portfolio of integrated solutions, visit www.quorumsoftware.com.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software offers an industry-leading portfolio of finance, operations, and accounting solutions that empower our customers to streamline operations that drive growth and profitability across the energy value chain. From supermajors to startups, from the wellhead to the city gate, energy businesses rely on Quorum. Designed for digital transformation, the myQuorum software platform delivers open standards, mobile-first design and cloud technologies to drive innovation. We’re helping visionary leaders transform their companies into modern energy workplaces. For more information, visit www.quorumsoftware.com.
#Quorum #Software #Previews #Upcoming #Releases #FLOWCAL #TESTit #PROVEit #PYCit #Qnections #LIVETags: Coastal Flow Coastal Flow Measurement Coastalflow FLOWCAL LIVE Previews PROVEit PYCit Qnections Quorum Quorum Business Quorum Business Solutions Quorum Software Releases Software TESTit Upcoming