Quorum returned to NAPE Summit 2017 with more to share than ever before. Our goal was to demonstrate the level of innovation that is happening in oil and gas software. We are bullish on the energy industry, and our software reflects it.
Here are our top-seven highlights from NAPE Expo:
1. NAPE Summit 2017 Launchpad
Quorum chose NAPE Summit 2017 as the Launchpad for our new software releases for the upstream oil and gas industry. Direct from the floor of the NAPE Expo, we issued a press release announcing the latest releases of myQuorum Land and myQuorum Field Operations. Why NAPE? Because “NAPE is where deals happen” of course.
Quorum’s exhibit right after set up
2. Quorum Interview with Hart Energy
Hart Energy interviewed Quorum CMO, Olivier Thierry, on day one of the NAPE Expo. Olivier discussed the digital transformation that is currently happening in the oil and gas industry. What is digital transformation and why is Quorum talking about it? Read our eBook on Software for the Next Generation of Oil and Gas Professionals for a summary of what the oil and gas industry should come to expect from software now and in the not-too-distant future.
Olivier Thierry being interviewed by Hart Energy Video Correspondent, Heather Huften
3. myQuorum Land Presentation with Microsoft Surface Technology
Kyle Vorndran, Product Marketing Manager for Quorum’s land solutions, presented the latest user experience enhancements for land professionals as part of the product launch of myQuorum Land. Built on the myQuorum user experience platform, the most recent release of Quorum’s land management software provides:
- A single destination that combines all the information for land professionals in just a few clicks, without the hassle of accessing multiple systems, screens and reports.
- A user-friendly land management dashboard that gives land professionals the information they need, when they need it, personalized for how they work.
- Real-time information and alerts that prompt land professionals to take action on the relevant tasks, prioritized for their role.
Now, you can access myQuorum Land from any device – laptop, tablet and mobile – because of the new responsive user interface. Kyle showcased the responsive UI using the touchscreen capabilities of a Microsoft Surface Hub. Attendees had the opportunity to try the software for themselves from our walk-up technology bar, which featured Quorum land management software on Microsoft Surface tablets.
Kyle Vorndran demonstrating myQuorum Land using Microsoft touchscreen technology
4. myQuorum Field Operations Demonstration in Microsoft Azure
Matthew Dieden, Product Marketing Manager for myQuorum Field Operations, demonstrated the newest version of Quorum’s cloud-based field operations suite in Microsoft Azure, using the Microsoft Surface Hub for online collaboration. The latest release gives field supervisors, engineers and production analysts interactive tools for visualizing allocation networks:
- Templates to visually create new allocations and networks with built-in logic, embedded workflows and knowledge, and step-by-step suggestions.
- Drag-and-drop functionality for creating and managing allocation networks.
- Instant access to calculations as well as click-thru reporting and trending forecasts for better diagnostics.
Matthew Dieden presenting field operations in the Microsoft cloud using Microsoft technology
5. Agile Upstream Talks Artificial Intelligence with Quorum at NAPE
Quorum invited Agile Upstream to join us at NAPE to provide insight into how artificial intelligence is already impacting the upstream oil and gas industry. Agile Upstream demonstrated their new Agile Land Insights (“ALI”) application that automatically reads and extracts provisions, obligations and data from leases and other documents. It turns very unstructured data into highly structured, normalized information that is ready for import into land and accounting systems, including Quorum’s.
Kurt Kemmerly of Agile Upstream presenting ALI integration with Quorum land management
6. Quorum Walk-Up Technology Bar at NAPE Expo
Quorum had one goal for NAPE: demonstrate the level of innovation that is happening in oil and gas software. We took demonstration to the next level with a walk-up technology bar that made it possible for attendees to touch and feel Quorum software for land management and field ops. Attendees could watch a demonstration and then immediately get their hands on the applications using tablets from Microsoft and Apple.
Attendees getting hands-on experience with Quorum software using Microsoft Surface Pro tablets and Apple iPads
7. Mission Accomplished – Next Stop Qnections 2017
Quorum wrapped up another successful NAPE Summit in Houston. Now we’re taking our technology exhibit on the road. Our next stop is Denver, Colorado for Quorum’s annual customer conference, Qnections.
Open to all Quorum customers, Qnections will take place April 3-4 at the Denver Marriott City Center. Registration is still open but filling up fast.
Matthew Dieden wrapping up NAPE Expo and packing for Qnections
What are your takeaways from NAPE Summit 2017?
#Top #Highlights #NAPE #ExpoTags: Coastal Flow Coastal Flow Measurements Coastalflow Expo Highlights land development land management software land management system myQuorum Field Ops myQuorum Land NAPE NAPE EXPO NAPE Summit Quorum Top