If you attended Qnections 2019, then you got the chance to see how customer recommendations drove enhancements to your Quorum pipeline software solution. The Quorum team shared all the improvements made to myQuorum Pipeline Management over the last year. Not only did they demonstrate how the user experience has gotten even better, but customers could see and touch the new enhancements as well as dozens of new screens.
The user interface improvements include
- A new color scheme for menus.
- Grayed-out read-only fields – saving you time by visually indicating areas needing attention.
- Enhanced filter identification – showing detailed information to help users quickly navigate to their desired location.
- New Excel-like grid view – helping users understand and use data more easily thanks to a familiar look and feel.
Using input from an engaged user community in partnership with market information, the Natural Gas Transportation and Storage team was able to improve the user interface even further to make your work-life better. They demonstrated key updates to the user experience.
Showing new items, such as:
- The Unsaved Change Indicator to alert you that your changes have not been saved.
- User-friendly Request for Service (RFS) wizard that provides a streamlined task flow.
- Detailed, easier-to-use TSP selection screen header that offers the user more information.
And if that wasn’t enough insightful information, the team discussed the latest regulatory change from the North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB), Version 3.1 – WGQ Business Practice Standards. With new requirements that include changes in code table values, rounding requirements, EDI datasets, and CSV field lengths, the team did a great job showing how myQuorum Pipeline Management keeps you ready and compliant.
Unfamiliar with myQuorum Pipeline Management? Check out our product overview to see how Quorum maximizes throughput by managing the entire set of interrelated business processes for pipeline transactions.
#Quorum #Pipeline #TeamTags: Coastal Flow Coastal Flow Measurements Coastalflow Pipeline Quorum Team