This October, we revealed the latest evolution in operational efficiency for oil and gas. If you haven’t seen our news already, the Modern Energy Workplace has arrived, and judging by the reaction we got from the crowd during our launch event in Houston last week, it’s going to take the energy industry by storm.
After five years of planning, engineering, and production, we’re thrilled to bring the digital transformation to oil and gas with myQuorum Design Studio, our latest innovation that takes advantage of the entire Microsoft technology stack and utilizes Surface Hubs to bring increased efficiency and collaboration to organizations anytime, anywhere. Here are a few of our favorite moments from the launch at the Microsoft Technology Center:
1. Quorum’s Vice President of Technology, Tyson Greer, shares the top trends for digital transformation in oil and gas.
2. A full house of senior executives from Quorum’s oil and gas customers, along with industry partners from Microsoft, PWC, McKinsey, KPMG, Deloitte, and Whitlock attended to usher in a new era for oil and gas software innovation, otherwise known as the Modern Energy Workplace.
3. Attendees get their hands on the software for the first time and personalize their experience based on their own roles and business objectives.
4. Quorum former President and CEO Perry Turbes looks on as Quorum team members demonstrate the Modern Energy Workplace through cloud-enabled, mobile-first myQuorum applications.
5. A Midstream Mule is one of our four signature drinks, which guests could order through Quorum’s user interface.
#Modern #Energy #Workplace #Launch #Microsoft #Technology #CenterTags: Center Coastal Flow Coastal Flow Measurements Coastalflow ENERGY Launch Microsoft Modern Technology Workplace