WellEz On Demand drives a daily well lifecycle reporting process that ensures data quality, accuracy, and timeliness of every project. E&P companies use our automated reporting to distribute the right information to the right people for fast, data-driven decision making. Here are the Who, What, When, Where, and How of well lifecycle reporting automation.
Who, What, When, Where, How
1. Who: Create custom distribution lists to automate the delivery of reports.
2. What: Distribute reports, well files, XML data, and more.
3. When: Set times you want to receive data.
4. Where: Receive reports in your inbox, on your smartphone, or anywhere with internet access.
5. How: Automate well lifecycle reporting through cloud-based technology and role-based permissions.
Check out the infographic below and learn how to get the most accurate, up-to-date well lifecycle reporting at your fingertips.
To learn more about WellEz On Demand, visit our product page.
Interested in seeing a live product demo of the software? Make sure to stop by Booth #2439 at NAPE!
Visit us at NAPE
#Lifecycle #Reporting #Questions #AutomateTags: Automate Coastal Flow Coastal Flow Measurements Coastalflow Lifecycle Questions Reporting